Birmingham Central Mosque is opening a soup kitchen to help the homeless and others in the local community.
- European Super League “is wrong at every level” – Aston Villa Supporters Trust
- UK’s first football hate crime officer appointed by West Midlands Police
- Who is Wolves new wonderkid defender Rayan Ait-Nouri?
- Russell T Davies on the past and future of Doctor Who: “I love the fact that now it’s outstripped me. It’ll never stop.”
- LIVE: Brexit conference
- VIDEO: [SKETCH] interviewed: “All our songs have a story behind them”
- Drink driving most common offence among serving West Midlands Police officers
- In search of safer waters: how satellite images tell their own story about China’s military exercises around Taiwan
- These are the 13 best cities for pet owners to rent a house
- “It doesn’t cost money, but it does cost time” —how to improve UK recycling rates
- The Tyseley incinerator: Birmingham’s never-ending carbon machine
- Birmingham, at the bottom of the recycling table — and no change in sight
- NHS waiting lists: a 6.3M growing problem where Birmingham scores badly
- Film pop-up event Flatpack Festival returns to Digbeth with newfound comedy focus