Analysis showed an increase of 916 health and fitness centers nationwide since 2010
Author: Julian Amani
The percentage of people in Birmingham holding a level 4 qualification has risen by 6%, according to census data.
Alcohol related deaths have risen by 7.4% in 2021
Women are more likely to petition for a divorce than men in opposite-sex marriages, according to the latest data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS). In 2021, women petitioned for 63% of divorces in England and Wales in opposite-sex marriages and men made up the other 37% of divorces. https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/Inh6w/2/ These results are similar to data seen in recent years, with 63% of divorces petitioned by women in 2020 and 62% in 2019. https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/IKKN2/1/ Same-sex divorces In same-sex marriages, men made up 33% of divorces in England and Wales, with women making up the other 67%. https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/KTcpc/11/ Same-sex divorces…