When it comes to debut albums, one must admit how influential and important Interpol’s Turn On The Bright Lights was, not only to those who heard it in 2002 but for those who still hear it to this very day.
- UK’s first football hate crime officer appointed by West Midlands Police
- Who is Wolves new wonderkid defender Rayan Ait-Nouri?
- Russell T Davies on the past and future of Doctor Who: “I love the fact that now it’s outstripped me. It’ll never stop.”
- LIVE: Brexit conference
- VIDEO: [SKETCH] interviewed: “All our songs have a story behind them”
- Exclusive: Birmingham constituencies suffering more economic hardship than anywhere else in the UK
- “As tragic as a theatre not being supported” — DJs and dancers on the pandemic’s threat to their industry
- LISTEN: How Covid-19 has impacted outpatient appointments across England and Wales
- “It destroys relationships” — The hidden world of the booming MLM business model
- How did two men from the West Midlands end up teaching Japanese drumming online in the pandemic?
- New figures reveal sharp rise in Covid-19 rule breaking
- WATCH: DAME and Shai Brides on live music in lockdown
- “Think outside the box”- primary school teacher Richard Anderton talks about home-schooling