When it comes to debut albums, one must admit how influential and important Interpol’s Turn On The Bright Lights was, not only to those who heard it in 2002 but for those who still hear it to this very day.
- European Super League “is wrong at every level” – Aston Villa Supporters Trust
- UK’s first football hate crime officer appointed by West Midlands Police
- Who is Wolves new wonderkid defender Rayan Ait-Nouri?
- Russell T Davies on the past and future of Doctor Who: “I love the fact that now it’s outstripped me. It’ll never stop.”
- LIVE: Brexit conference
- VIDEO: [SKETCH] interviewed: “All our songs have a story behind them”
- Film pop-up event Flatpack Festival returns to Digbeth with newfound comedy focus
- English youngster forging a football career abroad
- Forward Together Birmingham unveils new artwork in the city centre
- Walsall Wood boss proud of “brilliant” season
- Disruptions arise as Birmingham Airport delays continue.
- Leamington become most successful non-league side after 3-1 win
- Birmingham’s young people stuck in cycle of unemployment
- Birmingham company is pursuing equal opportunities for disabled people