The Union Cup, due to feature over 40 of Europe’s top LGBT+ rugby clubs in 2021, has been pushed back to 2023.
- European Super League “is wrong at every level” – Aston Villa Supporters Trust
- UK’s first football hate crime officer appointed by West Midlands Police
- Who is Wolves new wonderkid defender Rayan Ait-Nouri?
- Russell T Davies on the past and future of Doctor Who: “I love the fact that now it’s outstripped me. It’ll never stop.”
- LIVE: Brexit conference
- VIDEO: [SKETCH] interviewed: “All our songs have a story behind them”
- Film pop-up event Flatpack Festival returns to Digbeth with newfound comedy focus
- English youngster forging a football career abroad
- Forward Together Birmingham unveils new artwork in the city centre
- Walsall Wood boss proud of “brilliant” season
- Disruptions arise as Birmingham Airport delays continue.
- Leamington become most successful non-league side after 3-1 win
- Birmingham’s young people stuck in cycle of unemployment
- Birmingham company is pursuing equal opportunities for disabled people