The regulatory committee for Licensing and Public Protection will have a meeting at the Birmingham Council House at 10 am.
It has scheduled an agenda for this month’s meeting, including numerous reports regarding:
• Grant of Licence and Variation of Standard Conditions
• Licensing and Public Protection Budget Monitoring 2016/17
• Busker and Street Entertainment Voluntary Guide
• Shisha in Birmingham 2016
• Update on Biomass and the Clean Air Act Review
• Prosecutions August/September 2016-11-15
• Fixed Penalty Notices issued in September 2016-11-15
You can watch the Licencing and Public Protection meeting live.